The South American Championships made their long awaited return after covid and were held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Four teams took part, with the home team hosting Argentina, Canada and Peru.
Canada were invited despite being part of the southern continent, yet the matches involving that team were not given official ICC status. All other matches were.
Venue: Sao Fernando Polo and Cricket Club
- Canada v Argentina (Canada by 112 runs)
- Brazil v Peru (Brazil by 202 runs)
- Canada v Brazil (Canada by 45 runs)
- Peru v Argentina (Argentina by 10 wickets)
- Argentina v Brazil (Brazil by 8 wickets)
- Peru v Canada (Canada by 10 wickets)
- Argentina v Peru (Argentina by 184 runs)
- Canada v Brazil (Canada by 36 runs)