The Balkan Cup 2022 was played in Romania in September, with the hosts going to battle against Greece and Serbia. All matches were played at the Cricket Romania Ground, Moara Vlasiei from 9th – 11th September.
Romania had only made their T20 International debut the previous month, while this series was the debut for both Greece and Serbia.
Greece went through undefeated and were crowned champions of the Balkan Cup.
- Romania v Greece (9 Sep 2022)
- Greece v Serbia (10 Sep 2022)
- Romania v Serbia (10 Sep 2022)
- Third place: Romania v Serbia (Romania by 7 wickets)
- Final: Greece v Romania (Greece by 10 wickets)